Green Tea Milk Tea Boba With Matcha Ice Cream
Very recently I've tried Milk Green Tea Boba for the first time at a boba place, and it was so amazing I wanted to recreate the same thing at home. I’ve made this green tea milk tea everyday so far. It’s so easy to make and fast to put together. I highly recommend this recipe for anyone who likes a light green tea flavor in their drinks. If you're a more of a regular milk tea person, you can try my other recipe using milk tea! But I totally recommend trying out both recipes.
Step By Step Video Tutorial On Green Tea Milk Tea Boba With Matcha Ice Cream
- 1/2 Cup Dried Black Tapioca Pearls (5-Minute Cooking Boba https://amzn.com/B0021NO88Y)
- 1/2 Cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- Boil 5 cups of water. Add pearls and boil for 5 minutes while cover it with a lid. Remove lid, turn off heat, let it sit for 10 minutes
- While pearls are sitting, make the sugar syrup by combining 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar, 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, and 1 Cup of Water in a small pot, and let boil for 5 minutes. Let cool slightly for 5 minutes.
- Strain boba from water and place in syrup and let it sit for 10 minutes.
Green Milk Tea Ingredients
- 3 Teaspoons Matcha Powder (Green Foods https://amzn.com/B006OCBANE)
- 4 Tablespoons Hot Water
- 4 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Ice
- 2 Scoops Of Green Tea Ice Cream (Häagen-Dazs, but I prefer maeda-en)
Green Milk Tea Instructions
- In a bowl add in 3 Teaspoons of Matcha Powder, and 4 Tablespoons of Hot Water, stirring until matcha is completely dissolved.
- In a mason jar add in the dissolved matcha, add in 4 Tablespoons of Sugar, 2 Cups of Milk and 1 Cup of Ice. Cover with the lid and shake very well until no matcha is showing at the bottom of the jar.
- Pour the drink through a strainer into a measuring cup to removing the Ice, place in boba and 2 scoops of Green Tea Ice Cream.
- 1 Quart Mason Jar With Lid (https://amzn.com/B00B80TLOM)
- Boba Straws (Can be found at Asian Stores and Amazon)