Unicorn Poop Cookies
Another new and yummy addition to my unicorn playlist! Who knew poop could ever be this adorable? I think these are best served slathered in Funfetti frosting. Be sure to check out my other videos/recipes on more unicorn themed recipes!
Unicorn Playlist: https://youtu.be/RRqMYm62XIA?list=PL0Y7FGxsOQHG0gUPY8VK1jp9F1bG9GJNK
Recipe For Unicorn Poop Cookies
- 2 1/2 Cups Cake Flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Shortening
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg White
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Food Colors
- Star Sprinkles
- Pearl Sprinkles
- Sift together the dry ingredients, cake flour, baking powder, salt.
- In a mixer with a whisk attachment, whip up the butter, shortening, and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add In the egg and egg white, vanilla, and mix.
- Gradually add in the dry ingredients.
- Divide the dough into 4 different bowls. Color each dough using food coloring in the mixer one at a time.
- Wrap in saran wrap and chill for 2 hours.
- Take a golf size each of three colors. Quickly rolling the colors together into something that resembles a marble beach ball.
- Roll into a rope, and coil together until it forms a cookie.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes
Video Tutorial For Unicorn Poop Cookies
My Social Media Links: