THE BEST Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
This has to be my most favorite cookie recipe that I've ever done. And I've done quite a few over the years. It has a little bit of everything to make your cookie the perfect cookie, oatmeal, chocolate chip, and peanut butter! These were all literally consumed under two days, and I was still left craving for more.
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Softened or cut into tablespoons)
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Cream together the butter, white and brown sugar until smooth. Add in peanut butter, vanilla and egg, mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until no wet spots remain.
- Add in chocolate chips and oatmeal and mix until evenly distributed throughout the batter. Add tablespoonfuls of the batter using spoons on a half sheet tray lined with parchment paper or Silpat mat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350°F or until the edges start to golden lightly.
Step By Step Video Tutorial On Chococolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies