CHINESE BROCCOLI (GAILAN) AND BEEF STIR FRY
CHINESE BROCCOLI (GAILAN) AND BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE
- 3/4 lb Beef flank steak
- 1/2 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon White Ground Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Oyster Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Corn Starch
- 1/2 Pound Chinese Broccoli (Gai Lan)
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 8 Cloves Garlic
- Serve With Rice
- Combine together the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and let it sit in room temperature for 30 minutes max.
- Prepare the sauce ahead of the time, combine all the listed ingredients for the sauce.
- Fill a pot halfway with water, season with salt, and let it boil. Add the Chinese broccoli and cook for 1 minute. Drain.
- Wipe the pot clean, add 1 tablespoon oil, and heat high until it becomes smokey. Add the marinated beef and lay it flat without stirring for 1 minute. Then stir and cook for 2 minutes while stirring. Remove it from the heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil into the pot, and heat on high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, add Chinese broccoli and cook for 1 minute, season with salt.
- Add the beef and stir. Add in sauce and stir until it thick, for about 1 minute. Serve with rice. Best eaten right after its made.
Full Video Recipe Tutorial On My Channel
My Social Media Links: