Drowning Pandas In Curry and Baked Chicken Katsu
- 4 Chicken thighs deboned
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- All Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoons butter
- Golden Curry Mild Mix (two blocks)
- 6 cups water
- 3 potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 4 tablespoons butter oil
- Half an onion
- 1.5 pounds chicken, or pork
- In a pan melt 1 tbsp of butter and add Panko Bread crumbs, cook until lightly golden.
- Take the chicken and dip it in the flour, then dip it in a dish with an whisked egg. Immediately dip into panko bread crumbs and coat it in the crumbs. Place this in a pan line with a silpat mat or parchment paper. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes or until it is done.
- Peel and chop potatoes, carrots, and onions into bite sized pieces. Cube the meat into bite sized pieces.In a pot add 4 tbsp of butter or oil. Melt the butter and add half an onion, sautee and add in chicken piece and cook until onions are browned.
- Add in the vegetables and slowly pour in the 6 cups of water. Let this boil before covering and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes and carrots have soften. Turn of the heat and add in the two packets of curry mix (entire box) Turn the heat back on letting it simmer, stirring constantly for 4 minutes.
Video Tuotorial on Drowning Pandas In Curry And Baked Chicken Katsu
Step By Step Photo Tutorials: