Spring Cherry Blossom Cookies


Spring is coming~ I had made these actually a few months ago, but had trouble getting the files for my videos ready to edit. Weelll worth all the work it took to put it together and finally edit. Back then I made Green Tea Ice Cream, and I wanted something to go with it, so I made these adorable Cherry Blossom cookies! The branch is made out of floral wires and fondant covered over them. And with sugar cookies decorated with royal icing glued onto it with royal icing! The direction are in my video~ Enjoy!

Recipe
 
For Blossom Cookies
1 1/2 stick butter
1 cup of sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups flour

Icing
3/4 cup water
1/3 cup meringue powder
2 lb powdered sugar

Tools
Floral wires
brown/gray (color of cherry blossom branches) fondant
Red food coloring














Comments

Popular Posts