Living The Dream And Finally Purchasing an Ice Cream Maker



Cuisinart ICE-21 Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker

I FINALLY did it guys. I finally got my ice cream maker that I've been pining after, dreaming of, losing sleep over, for months or maybe years. Why it took me so long to get one? I don't know why, maybe it's because I don't love myself enough, but when I finally bought it, it felt so good. This ice cream maker has some pretty good reviews on amazon, #2 most best ice cream maker sold. I don't know how well ice cream maker will do. The only ice cream machines I've ever used were in class where it was hulk bulky and $$$$'s. It didn't require freezing the bowl 6 hours in advance like these ones do either, which I find quite a bummer because I want to make like 20 different flavors at once. I bought this from Bed Bath Beyond, the original price was 59.99 + tax, but with the 20% sign up email coupon it knocked the price down to 47.99 + tax, with a total of $52.31. Amazon has it listed for around $49.99, but I want this thing now! And including tax its probably about the same price. Can't waait to try this, my bowl needs to freeze faster!





 

Bowl with important instructions





Comes with recipe booklet + important looking papers stuffs.

Comments

Popular Posts