Nommy Nommy In My Tummy Pizza




Nommy Nommy In My Tummy Pizza

I just realized how I didn't make a post for all my glorious pizzas. A friend handed this recipe to me (Hi Stephen! I doubt you're reading this, but yeah), and I didn't get around to making it after a while.. But when I did finally do it its like one of the best recipe evar and I've pizza using this recipe quite a few times. Perfect crust, delicious sauce, doesn't give you the greasy feeling that regular pizza delivery does. Depending on what I have on hand, sometimes I just use a can of crushed tomatoes + some salt for the pizza and it'll taste just fine. It won't have the flavors and the extra deliciousness of the extra ingredients, but this recipe can be done with just the canned tomatoes also. Why get pizza delivery and pay +3$ for each additional topping, wait X amount of time when you could just make it yourself~

Nommy Nommy In My Tummy Pizza Recipe

Pizza Sauce
A can of crushed or peeled plum tomatoes (28 oz)
1 tbsp cider vinegar
1 tsp sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 cloves minced garlic
1/3 cup of diced red onion
2-3 minced anchovy fillets (recommended),
1/3 cup shredded basil leaves
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tsp cayenne

Pizza Crust
2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast  
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar  
1 1/2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)  
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 1/2 cups of flour (depending on how wet the dough is)

Toppings:
Pepperoni
Mushrooms
(Additional toppings, whatever you like, pineapple, black olives, etc)


How to video:  















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts